ABOUT KRANZ FTG
Firearms Training Group
Jeff Kranz is the lead instructor, owner, and janitor of Kranz FTG. He is a current Police Officer/ SWAT Operator/ Sniper in a suburb of north Dallas, TX. He has been a police officer for 26 years, a SWAT operator for 23 years, and a sniper for the SWAT team for 22 years. He holds a Master Peace Officer License and is a TCOLE certified instructor, firearms instructor, and Texas Department of Public Safety certified License to Carry Instructor. He started out teaching with Chris Kyle at Craft International as an adjunct instructor for classes including pistol/carbine, sniper, and combative courses. He then became a lead instructor for Craft at several civilian classes with an emphasis on pistol/carbine classes. He has provided training for individuals ranging from private citizens to SWAT and military personnel. Subscribe to our site today!
USCCA OFFICIAL PARNTER
We are a proud USCCA Official Partner and we encourage every gun owner to take advantage of what the USCCA offers. Click the link below to get their FREE Concealed Carry Guide for more life-saving knowledge
Advanced Handgun 1
Advanced Handgun 2
Close Quarter Combat Carbine
Red Dot Fundamentals
Long-Range Precision Shooting
Shooting from Concealment
Aerial Platform/ Shooting from a helicopter
Tactical Trauma/ Stop the Bleed
Snake Avoidance for Dogs
Texas License To Carry (LTC) Course (only if it is a group of 8 or more)
Private 1 on 1 Instruction
Check out the Course Description page for more information about these individual classes.
- Sat, Apr 01Private Range (Meet at Taco Casa)
- Sat, Apr 15Mission 160 Range
- Sat, Apr 29Mission 160 Range
- Sat, Apr 29Rhea's Mill Baptist Church (North Lot)
- Sat, May 06Location in Registration (McKinney, TX)
- Sat, May 20Rhea's Mill Baptist Church (North Lot)May 20, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PMRhea's Mill Baptist Church (North Lot), 5733 N Custer Rd, McKinney, TX 75071, USAThis is a full day of shooting Carbines in Close Quarter Combat situations but bring your pistol too. You can use any caliber rifle. We suggest using the one you will most likely use to defend yourself in a close-quarter environment.
- Sat, May 20Mission 160 Range
- Sun, May 21Mission 160 Range
- Mon, May 29Rhea's Mill Baptist Church (North Lot)
- Sat, Sep 16Mission 160 RangeSep 16, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PMMission 160 Range, 6040 State Hwy 160, Whitewright, TX 75491, USAWith everything going on in the world today, there is a good chance you will have to be your own first responder to save you or the person(s) next to you. A bleeding injury can happen in people injured in serious accidents, active shooters, or disasters. Come learn some life-saving techniques.
- Sat, Sep 16South West Corner CR2250 & Hwy 69
- Time is TBDGift Certificate
“I wanted to thank you for the great class on Saturday. We learned a lot and had so much fun too! I think I could easily become addicted! I was really apprehensive, not only about the shooting test but because I read on your website that you were all Police/SWAT team. My ex-boyfriend is a Police/SWAT Officer and honestly he was very condescending when he talked to people and I was worried that all Police Officers were the same. My sister assured me and said you were great, but I had my doubts. Thanks for proving me wrong! Your entire team was amazing. I had no idea we would learn so much and get so much help. I was very impressed and will be referring your group to everyone I know.”